About Garden Gate Magazine
Gardening is our passion
Flowers bursting with color. Fragrance floating along the breeze. Fruit ripening. Bees pollinating. These garden pleasures tell only half of the story.
Boots discarded at the door, dirtied shovels hung in the shed and leaves thrown into the compost tell the rest. We know what goes on behind the scenes to make
a great garden. From a yard sprawling with dazzling perennials to a single violet on a windowsill, gardens and gardeners of all kinds inspire us.
Connect with Garden Gate
Like a homegrown bounty passed across the neighbor's fence, Garden Gate magazine gathers and shares wisdom that can help any thumb turn green. Here's how you can connect with us and grow:
- Garden Gate magazine is a bimonthly publication packed with tips, inspirational gardens, expert advice and quality gardening information delivered right to your door.
- Garden Gate Notes, our free weekly newsletter, gives you seasonal information right to your inbox and takes the guesswork out of gardening tasks to help you know what to know when.
- Our social media accounts, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, help you stay up-to-date with current gardening information, give a behind-the-scenes peek at our production process and have sweet giveaways for you to win. Follow us @GardenGateMagazine.
- On our Pinterest page, Garden Gate Magazine, you can scour endless gardening ideas and tips and save your favorites for later.
- Garden Gate Magazine YouTube channel has lots of instructional videos, simple how-to's and charming stories of gardeners just like you.
- Garden Gate Seminars and Garden Gate University deepen your understanding of your favorite topic and include online instruction from gardening experts.
- Our special interest books mean you can take the best gardening information with you wherever you go!
Flip or scroll through pages of phenomenal photography, helpful illustrations and practical advice, but don't just let it take your breath away.
When you close the cover of our magazine or exit one of our online resources, slip on your garden gloves, grab your trowel and walk into your garden
geared with the freshest techniques, design ideas and plant information.
Head for the soil. Let's garden together.